Apparently some people feel entitled to deposit their vehicle anywhere they please. Blocking a sidewalk, or riding up on a curb is no problem for these individuals. The 104th Precinct is cracking down on these selfish motorists with a hefty minimum fine of $125.
Originally published in the September 2014 Juniper Berry Magazine
Parking on Sidewalks & Walkways: Dumb & Dumber
THINGS THAT ARE DUMB
Cars illegally parked contribute to the decline of quality of life in our community.
September 2014 Table of Contents
- Tony Vaccaro
- Still in good hands
- The Battle of Brooklyn
- REMINDER: ALL FLYERS ARE ILLEGAL
- Why Homele$$ne$$ is Big Business
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- A Wheel(chair) Runaround
- SMILE! YOU'RE ON A SPEED CAMERA!
- Parking on Sidewalks & Walkways: Dumb & Dumber
- FOR COLIN FLOOD
- THEY KEEP ON TRUCKIN' ON GRAND AVE
- Annoying Verizon illegally sets up shop in residential zone
- SPEED BUMPS AT LONG LAST
- BIKE RACKS COMING TO LOCAL PO's
- Yes we have no papers, only trash
- ABBRACCIAMENTO'S TO BE DEMOLISHED THIS FALL
- OUT OF LUCK AFTER DARK
- ILLEGAL COLLECTION BINS
- A Fence Too High
- Add Sold, Ad for Realtor, Add Hefty $ Violation
- DOE FUND COMES BACK TO GRAND AVENUE
- CRACKDOWN ON SERVICE ROAD TRUCK PARKING
- SCOOP THAT POOP!
- RATS WON'T LEAVE
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.