Towing Blitz in Maspeth nets 16 Vehicles.
On Friday, June 5th the 104th Precinct conducted an all-night towing operation in Maspeth. The operation was in reply to numerous complaints about wrecked cars, many without license plates, parked throughout the area of Flushing Avenue, Grand Avenue and 59th AvenueRead More
Commissioner Taylor to Homeless Families: DROP DEAD!
Last month, Gary Giordano, District Manager of Community Board 5Q, wrote a letter to Gilbert Taylor, Commissioner of the Department of Homeless Services (DHS), which included questions and concerns of proposing a homeless shelter next to a large chemical storage facility.Read More
- 104th Police Precinct
- Queens Public Library
- Freight Management in Manhattan: Why Cross Harbor is Not Necessary to Reduce Congestion
- Dog Parks: Why they are a bad idea!
- Join Juniper Civic's Facebook Group
- Juniper Valley Park dog rules
- My Neighborhood Statistics
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Write to Mayor de Blasio
- Saving St. Savior's
- Juniper Valley Park video
- For a Church Bathed in History, a Last-Minute Miracle
- Maspeth Traffic Study: Ideas to Reduce Roadway Noise, Improve Safety and Increase Livability
- Freedomland (1963)
- In Queens, a Civic Group Flexes Its Muscles
- Mayor's Aide: 'Go see a shrink' if you like taking the subway
- Dog attacks can kill your child
- Playing Politics with Lives (Part 1): Maspeth Truck Traffic
- Playing Politics with Lives (Part 2): Maspeth Truck Traffic
- Robert Holden • Juniper Park Civic Association • New Yorkers for Parks
- Con Artists Target Elderly In Queens Roofing Scam
- Coyote in Juniper Valley Park
- Community Board 5 Queens
- Here Is How Noise Hurts Us
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.