Originally published in the March 2008 Juniper Berry Magazine
Neighborhood Hall of Shame March/April 2008
March 2008 Table of Contents
- Web-only article: Crime Scene Investigation
- Gas Tank Park Update
- Barbara Palevicz: The story of a survivor
- Remembering Eleanor
- Behind the Gray Door
- T-Mobile: Can you hear us now?
- The Maspeth cell tower: Should we allow ourselves to take this risk?
- Congestion Pricing Is Environmentally Precarious
- Life in the Fast Lane – Another Crash
- Police Beat 104 March/April 2008
- 106 Years Old and feeling fine!
- St.Saviour's: a victim of broken promises
- Turning Over a New Leaf
- Council Revists Cross Harbor
- Let's Not Get Fooled Again
- Letters to the Editor March/April 2008
- How the investigation would be handled today, part 2
- Maspeth Calls It Murder
- Parks Feels Heat Over Turf
- Study backs preservation of natural habitat at Ridgewood Reservoir
- The Family Van Cott
- I Learned My Lesson
- Cary Grant released from St. John's Hospital, Elmhurst 1968.
- Neighborhood Hall of Shame March/April 2008
- Yesterday (1988) and Today (2008)
- What a tangled web he weaves!
The Juniper Berry magazine, first published in 1938 is an all-volunteer effort containing articles on crime prevention, neighborhood issues, meeting reports and notices, neighborhood history and photographs, guest articles, editorials and more.
View Latest Issue
Connect with the JPCA
Sign up for breaking news alerts by entering your email address below.